Friday, July 18, 2014

Ms. Judith custom Wigs - Highlighting my personal collection

Hello Friends

I've added a couple of new wigs to my personal collection.  Check them out. You can get a custom wig made to your specifications too , these are a few that I have made over the past few months. I'm having fun giving my natural hair a rest. I can change my wigs to suit my mood or outfits. Don't forget the hair can be dyed to a beautiful color of your choice...

These wigs are made with hair from any hair company you currently enjoy. You can get straight , wavy, curly or kinky hair. You can have them made as thin or as full as you want. You can also get the wig cut to the style of your choice.
As I said before, these are from my personal collection.  These have all be worn for a few months ,so you see they will look good for a while , with proper maintenance. They're human hair so you can shampoo, condition and , flat iron and curl as needed.

Contact me if you want me to make you a Ms Judith Exclusive custom wig. Looking forward to servicing you.

Have a beautiful day and don't forget - You don't have to be a "STAR" to SHINE !








No comments:

Post a Comment